Bethlehem Lutheran has had a strong tradition of hosting weddings for members and non-members. (Please note the different fee schedule in our Wedding Handbook.) If you are interested in scheduling a wedding with us, we ask you to follow these steps.
1. Arrange with the office to pick up a Wedding Handbook.
2. If you agree with the policies set forth in the Wedding Handbook, ask to see if your choice of a wedding date is available.
3. Put a deposit down to hold your date. You can arrange this with the office staff.
4. You will be required to participate in pre-marriage sessions.
5. The pastor officiating at your wedding will help you with the pre-marriage sessions. (You can have a family clergy do your wedding. We encourage that clergy to be Lutheran.)
6. Please contact the church organist if you are using our musician. She needs to get your wedding date on her calendar.
7. Please contact the sound system coordinator so your wedding date is on his calendar.
8. Schedule a meeting with your wedding coordinator. You can call the office to get the name of the coordinator assigned to your wedding.
9. You will work with the pastor to plan out your service of worship. You are responsible for creating the Wedding Bulletin.
10. Please make sure your wedding and rehearsal times are on our church calendar.